- Impressive track record of achieving excellence in driving business across complex and challenging environments.
- Exposure in implementing tools, processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrate success with business transformation in service management for large scale enterprise and cross functional team.
- To monitor the industry trends, explore the opportunities and competition and look out for the benchmarked and better processes.
- To handle the cross functional departments of large human assets, project management, control and improve the internal processes and adhere the due compliances.
- To work closely with the sales team and support on due diligence and process support.
- Should have an experience of leading large teams
- To provide strategic leadership and oversight to the Revenue Assurance team
- To define and drive strategic initiatives that result in improvements in customer support
- Building dedicated key account relationships with customers
- Handhold the customer through the post sales process up to possession
- Timely customer query resolution by coordinating with internal sales, operations and customer care team
- Handle & answer customer queries/complaints with minimum response time to all sub functions within predefined TAT
- Collections: Responsible for collections for all payments due and overdue, maintaining low debtors. Follow up with customers for timely collections & recoveries etc. Planning strategy and pursuing Collection target for month.
- To make the business reviews data and provide to the top management for effective decision making.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time