- To coordinate with the sales team and ensure the effective communication should take place between the Management and the team.
- To comply with the process and procedures made by the company and ensure its effective implementation during the complete sales process.
- To manage the critical documentation at every point of time.
- To make sure that the sales team must be completely aware and well versed with various processes.
- To identify the deviations and keep them into the notification of the Management at the right time.
- To maintain and update the master data records for all assigned projects on regular basis.
- To support the sales staff with in-depth analysis of the assigned projects.
- To prepare various project reports on daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
- To do inter-departmental coordination with Corporate HR, Finance, CRM, Call Audit, Marketing, Legal etc.
- To manage payment reconciliation by coordinating with Accounts.
- To make sure that the sales team is functioning as per the SLA defined by the Management.
- To effectively handle and motivate the team.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Good hands on advance excel formulas like vlookup, hlookup, pivot, if, countif, sumif, duplicate check, conditional formatting, concatenate etc.and have handled ERP (Sales Tracking Software)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time