- To gather and consolidate the business data from ERP as well as various other stakeholders
- To analyze the data and identify the variances
- To identifying areas of revenue leakages and betterment of processes
- To understand the system enhancements required to better the existing processes.
- To generate various reports and presentations for Management.
- Essential Skills :
1. Minimum Graduate in any stream
2. A minimum of 2 years of MIS Analytics experience, preferably in a sales organization
3. Good Communication skills
4. Good hands on Advanced Excel and should be comfortable with the formulas like lookup, vlookup, hlookup, pivot, sumif, countif, if then else etc
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time