1) Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
2) Launch & optimize various PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube etc.
3) Proven experience in PPC & digital marketing
4) Responsible for performance marketing channels SEM (Search, Display & Youtube), Remarketing, Facebook Paid Marketing. Will be responsible for budgeting planning and implementation of large scale spend across different channels to meet the business objective
5) Working with creative and technology teams to develop best in class marketing campaigns optimized for conversion, relevance and customer preferences
6) Leverage data & analytics to deliver strong marketing efficiencies and to build inbound traffic and improve conversions on the website
7) Create and drive strategy with the right prioritization of initiatives to deliver the highest return on marketing spends
8) Should be able to plan content for new websites
9) Knowledge of SEO/Content management tools like wordpress would be a plus
10) Must have excellent communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Social Media Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time