- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings and achieving targets.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual representatives and your team as a whole
- Developing sales strategies and action plans
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Knowledge about respective market and hand on experience in B2C sales
- Own conveyance is a must
- Age should not be more than 45 years
Salary: INR Fast Growth and High Incentives
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time